Music, Market & Park It
Music, Market and Park It - Live Music, Farmer's Market and Car Show is back!
Every Thursday from June 7th - August 30th, come and enjoy local farmers selling their produce, local artisans showcasing their wares, and music from some of the best local bands in the area - along with kids entertainment and delicious food! While you're there, check out a display of classic cars and trucks, too!
Check it out from 5pm - 8:30pm every Thursday at the Stayner Station Park - brought to you in part by 97-7 the Beach!
As in the past, the market will start at 5 p.m. and the concerts will begin at 7 p.m.
Check out the great bands performing this summer:
- June 7 – The Jim Kinnear Trio. Jim is a talented jazz musician from the Clearview Township community of Nottawa.
- June 14 –The Georgian Sound Big Band. This accomplished Georgian Triangle swing band plays big band music from the 1930s and 1940s.
- June 21 –Not Ottawa. This rock group from Nottawa has a strong following. You won’t be disappointed
- June 28 –Greg Holmes. This country group plays classic country and western music, they are new to us this year and are from the Shelburne area.
- July 05 – My Sweet Patootie. Playing contemporary roots and ragtime music, this Owen Sound-area group will put on a show that will leave you wanting more.
- July 12 – The Strange Potatoes. This Collingwood-area band plays rock music and always puts on a fun, exciting show.
- July 19 – Highway 26. If you enjoy rock and blues don’t miss out on this group. And they're from the Friendly Town of Stayner.
- July 26 – Southern Comfort. A local country group, these musicians perform classic and more contemporary country music.
- Aug 02 – 50 Years Late. A young local group, these musicians play great rock music. Don’t miss this your local group.
- Aug. 09 –The Stephen Hanmore Band. This Collingwood band also plays great rock music
- Aug. 16 – The Regal Jazz Band. This area band plays Dixieland-style jazz.
- Aug. 23 –Touch of Vinyl. The Collingwood-area band, which includes well-known Peak FM broadcaster John Eaton, plays Top 10 Hits from 1955 to present.
- Aug. 30 – Kelly’s Heroes. This Collingwood-area group plays rock music and they are well-known in the region. They’ll finish out our season – leaving folks wanting more!